The ChoraLine website aims to provide all customers with an excellent and efficient service, specialist advice to Choirs and Choral Singers, products specifically designed to assist Choral Singers and promote participation in Music of all age groups
20% Discount for Choral Singers: If you order ‘EasyPlay’ via the ChoraLine website you will receive an email with a blue link to click and use on your PC/Laptop and the rehearsal recording will also upload into the Purchased Music section in the App to use on your Tablet/Phone. 20% discount code: CHORAL
The ChoraLine App: ChoraLine recommend their App as the best way to use ChoraLine when rehearsing at home. Click the link for a ‘step by step’ guide on installing the App and watch a video showing how to use all its new features: https://www.choraline.com/tips-for-the-choraline-app
ChoraLine CDs: CDs are sold by Presto Music (01926 886883) who are running a special 25% discount until the 30th September 2021.
Choral Clinic – Singing Tutorials for SATB Choral Singers : Theses tutorials (also available on the App) were recorded by two highly experienced choral singing teachers. There are four levels (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced) for every voice part (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass). Click the link below for further details and to listen to a recording made by the teachers to help you choose the level right for you: https://www.choraline.com/choral-clinic
Handel’s Messiah: ChoraLine provide tips and advice for learning to sing this wonderful piece of choral music: https://www.choraline.com/handels-messiah
Vocal Exercises: When singing at home ChoraLine advise you always warm up your voice and recommend this recording specially put together by singing teacher Deborah Miles-Johnson – Click the link to hear a sample: https://www.choraline.com/store/vocal-warm-up-exercises/vocal-warm-up-exercises-devised-and-demonstrated-by-deborah-miles-johnson-ve1#.X47afdBKiUl
Advice and Support: For advice and support on any of the above email: email@example.com …if they can be of assistance they will do their very best to help.
- the first level, that only contains an individual part (say, alto), plus metronome clicks that help to learn the “tempo” and to understand the score;
- the second level, where all the choir voices are present, however the individual part is emphasized in comparison to the others, using a higher volume;
- the third level, where all the voices are synthesized with the same sound and with the same volume. Initially, the singer should learn their part using the first two levels, and then to test their knowledge of the music by singing over the third-level audio track.
John Fletcher Music
The johnfletchermusic.org website provides rehearsal files to use, at your computer, or to download to MP3 players and the like. The following files are supplied:
- a file for each voice part (Soprano, Alto, etc.) that has that voice part enhanced, the other voices being much quieter;
- a Full Voice part, which has all the voices together at the same volume. It will also have the accompaniment (if the piece has one);
- an Accompaniment part, which will have the accompaniment enhanced, with the voice parts very quiet in the background.
The files are available in the following formats:
- For music out-of-copyright: MIDI, MP3, Music XML and Sibelius files.
- For music still in-copyright: MP3 files.
All out-of-copyright music has been given the “FREE” page category; you don’t need to register to play those files.
All in-copyright music has been given the “PREMIUM” page category; you need one of the paid-for membership options to play those files. You also, of course, get access to the “FREE” files.
Follow us on facebook