Registration Form

Once registered and logged in you will be provided with options to pay your Fernhurst Choral Society membership fee online.
Already registered? Click here to visit your account.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify the Treasurer if you: want to cancel this Gift Aid declaration; change your name or home address; or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.